1. suitable for long distance transportation
2. small parts in wooden/iron/carton boxes
3. need flat rack container for boiler
4. standard package for others
within 90 working days
The gypsum stone is crushed into granule less than 25mm with crusher. It’s stored in raw material silo, then conveyed into grinding mill to make gypsum powder. The powder is classified through a classifier. The qualified powder in required fineness shall be carried to the calciner, while the unqualified powder shall be returned to the grinding mill for further process. The calcined gypsum powder (it’s usually called Plaster of Paris) shall be stored in the finished product silo for preparation of plasterboard raw material.
1) Simple structure, easy in installation and maintation.
2) Compact and less land occupation
3) Low energy consumption
4) Running in a high automatization and intellectualization,no pollution
5) The finished powder has good quality, ideal composition and stable physical property
This design is popular for BPB group. Continuous calcining method with perfect performance.
The smallest capacity is 200t per day.
Name: fluidized bed furnace Brand: LVJOE Original: China The finish powder has a stable quality, and its crystal water content and final setting time are easy to control. The calciner is equipped with high efficient (more than 95%) dry electrostatic precipitator to control air pollution.
Name: control system Brand: LVJOE Original: China Operate the whole plant so easy.
Alarm when something wrong.
Name: Burner Brand: ECLIPSE Original: Germany Made in Germany.
It is one of key parts.
Perfect performance & stable.
* Feasibility study report.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* We are family members.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Packing & Delivery
425 (L) * 456 (W) * 589 (D)
The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). And the wooden box is fumigated. We also use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
4530(L) * 2456 (W) * 1389 (D)
Some parts need to be loaded in flat rack. But majority parts are OK for normal containers.